It's Memorial Day so I decided to head back to Ithaca for another day of adventures. I was so glad to meet Tony and have another person here to hang out with. So today I went to Ithaca College (where Tony has his internship) and we toured his campus a little bit.
Then we went to Treman State Park in Ithaca, NY. Here is the route we hiked. You hike past TWELVE waterfalls along the way! If possible, it was even prettier than Buttermilk Falls yesterday. It was two miles each way, making for some excellent scenery and some good exercise!
This is Lucifer Falls- 115 feet tall! It is definitely my new favorite waterfall in Ithaca.
*These pictures do not even begin to do the scenery justice. However, I've found you can click the pictures on the blog to make them bigger if you want to see them better!
It took us much longer than a 4 mile hike normally would because we kept stopping every 30 seconds and just saying, "Isn't this view incredible?!?" / "Aren't we lucky to have our internships in an area as beautiful as this?!?"
That's Tony in the picture below!
That's me in the picture below! I loved everything about Treman Park!
After our long hike, we grabbed some lunch/dinner at the Ithaca Commons and then I headed back to Cortland. What an excellent extended weekend.









No comments:
Post a Comment