When I was walking home (ahhh, I just called it home for the first time!!) from work I saw these two little duckies! They were just taking a nap in the middle of campus.
I took the above shot further back so you could see them (bottom right corner) and how they really were just on campus, chillin. The picture below is of Bishop Hall, the place I call home until the end of July!
This evening I went on a walk around Cortland. I first went to this place called The Water Works. I saw these trees the very first day I moved to Cortland and commented on how much I like them. So today I went back to get a picture of them, aren't they cool??
More animals!! There were probably 50 ducks/geese at The Water Works! I was in heaven.
Some teenager geese...
Look at the great trees on my walk!! This place is pretty, but in a not-so-put-together kinda way.
Things that excited me today- picking a cool theme for orientation training, someone accepting the position of Orientation Director at SUNY Cortland, watching The Biggest Loser finale, duckies/geese/walk/trees, potential movie outing planned with a new friend, potential visit from a family member in the new future, & buying some SUNY Cortland gear at the College Store!! Great day.
PS- Today I bought something from those ridiculous vending machines I wrote about earlier. I needed to know what temperature it was in there!!!! And I suppose I needed some shampoo... Anyways, the shampoo was SOOOO cold, like freezing-ish. Which I guess is good for the person who buys the HotPockets, but it's not so good for the person who buys the milk, cookies, popcorn, medicine, etc! I'm sure you were all just dying for me to update about the temperature of those vending machine, so you're welcome!



Actually, I'm really glad I know about the vending machine! The ducks remind me of our trip to VA. I'm glad you get excited about those things, too!
ReplyDelete