Saturday, June 18, 2011



Man have my days changed drastically! Instead of having from 4pm-bedtime to run, go out to dinner with friends, watch a movie, etc, I now am knee-deep in orientation training all day everyday! I'm so happy with the group of Orientation Assistants I have and they are making the long days a lot of fun :) 

Here are some team building games we've played..




Look! They're saluting me; I've trained them so well already :)




This morning when I walked into the Higgins Lounge one of my OAs, Victoria, had left this shirt on my chair! Apparently her family owns the Suzanne School of Dance and she gave me a shirt! How sweet is she!?!?! I can't wait to wear it!


We leave for Raquette Lake bright and early tomorrow and won't be back until Monday night! I will definitely have some good pictures to post when I get back. 

No comments:

Post a Comment