Friday, June 24, 2011

Whewww!!! We just finished up our last (full) day of training. We have a half day Sunday, but basically we're done! People told me training would fly by, and boy did it! I can't believe how quickly it went. I spent literally weeks preparing for training and it was over in the blink of an eye. The days were long but I could not ask to be surrounded by better people. I love my Orientation Assistants- they are an incredible group of supportive, passionate, motivated, positive students. My supervisor is encouraging, understanding, and highly organized. My Program Assistant is always there to provide a helping hand, a watchful eye, and an encouraging word. I feel so lucky to be surrounded by these people. Today at dinner people were saying goodbye because we will not all be together again until Sunday whereas we've been around each other 24/7 for the past 9 days. It almost made me emotional when I thought about saying goodbye to these people in July! Orientation hasn't even begun and yet I am so attached to them all. 

We had another fun day of training! Below are pictures of us playing The Question Game with Officer Austin :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment