Sunday, June 12, 2011

This weekend was great! Jenna and I don't have another day off of work for 13 days so we had to take advantage of our last weekend for a while and make it really fun! Friday I got to meet and hang out with Jenna's sister, Jamie, for the first time! She was so much fun to hang out with and she has an uncanny ability to find 4-leaf clovers so now I have my very own 4-leaf clover in my wallet :) Thanks Jamie!

Saturday was Jenna's graduation party at her parents house! Jared and I carpooled over to Marathon, NY together and we got to meet Jenna's family and friends. ALSO, we had a huge home-cooked dinner which was so delicious! I ate these special type of salted potatoes from the North for the first time and they were soooo good. Jenna's mom even sent me home with some leftovers so I was a happy girl!


Jared and I had planned to go to St. Anthony's festival and watch the fireworks last night but it rained all day yesterday so that was a bummer.


Today I went to a local coffee shop- Origins! If you ask anyone here what the best coffee place is in Cortland they'll tell you CoffeeMania. There are several CoffeeMania's in town that are just little shack-lookin-things where you drive up and buy your coffee then drive away! Origins serves CoffeeMania coffee but you can sit inside. So I took my computer and went first thing this morning to get some school work done for CSAA and enjoyed my very first CoffeeMania experience!

No comments:

Post a Comment