Sarah, the Orientation intern from two summers ago at SUNY Cortland, came by to visit the office yesterday and go out to eat with everyone! She decided she wanted to eat at Friendly's. I had never been to a Friendly's before (I don't even know if they have them in Georgia) but I was up to try something new!
Sarah told me that she was talking to a friend about meeting me a few weeks ago and Sarah said, "Suzanne says yall and she's not even joking when she says it; she says yall for real!!" These crazy Northerners :) Also, Jenna and I realized another North/South difference today. We were walking into a store and I wondered aloud if there were going to be any buggies to put our stuff in. Jenna asked what a buggie was, and I pointed to the shopping carts. Apparently she'd never heard them called buggies before!
Anyways, back to Friendly's. This picture is Jared and me ogling at the ice cream selection at Friendly's. We didn't end up getting any but boy was it tempting!


No comments:
Post a Comment